Monday, August 22, 2011

Ping Service To Update Blog To Search Engine


Maybe the bloggers are already familiar with the name "Ping" which means to update the latest content from our blog to search engines, so our latest content quickly indexed in search engines. 


"Ping" it is obligatory to do after you finish entering our posts in your blog, so that they will be posting new-indexed in all search engine / search engines. 


To perform a "Ping" that I used to do on the website that provide services "Ping" for free to all search engines you have in this world, below is a list of Web sites "Ping" Free of who I often use regularly updated content to existing mengaupdate on my blog: 


1. Submitexpress.com 


2. Freewebsubmission.com 


3. Pingyourblog.com 


4. Autopinger.com 


5. Kping.com 


6. Pingupdate.com 


That was the link "Ping" which I routinely use to mengaupdate latest content from my blog, maybe my friends also want to try it, go ahead & I hope my friends blog quickly indexed by the search engines!